Saturday, March 29, 2008

Update

Let's make this a little more interesting... Last week was obviously Easter week. As a result, most of us had a HORRIBLE week. I won't post all the numbers, but I will say that this is what it looks like near the top...

Embassy Metro - 8.43%
Watermarke - 8.0%

Reveal - 6.65%
Freedom - 6.65%

The rest are still hanging tight with about the same numbers... Looks like there are two teams to beat. Embassy with their personal trainer -and Watermarke with their bullem...I mean their endurance to finish strong :)

Mandatory weigh in this Friday - be ready!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't post about weighing in so I totally forgot but I would imagine Tim and I didn't lose anything.

J.R. said...

I forgot as well until I got like 3emails... It's probably better that way!

Ross Wiseman said...

I wonder if the combo of a personal trainer and binging and purging would further spread the margin. just wondering.

Unknown said...

I've lost 26 pounds today. TODAY!

Of course I've yacked 8 times this morning and cut off my left leg from the thigh down.

But, I have a really good chance of winning this bet.

Unknown said...

where's the update?